Can someone point me to the format for the perm.local file for msec?  I find
references to "same as ..." but the files referred to don't exist on my
system.

        Specifically -- at level 3 the umask of 022 doesn't allow write access to my
/mnt/windows directory for wine.  I have created a windows group and added
the group to user profiles  Now I want to change the umask to 007.
        I can umount and remount to get things working, but msec's resetting back to
the defaults is frustrating.

                Tnx,

                Fred