I have a file server for my mp3 files here at home and the machine blew up and is no longer working. however the hd that I was using is in excellent working condition but my problem has become getting my files off of it. I have never done it before but I would imagine that I can take it out and mount it in another Linux box and add it's entry to the /etc/fstab file. before I do it I want to be sure I am not going to mess it up. this is 4 years of MP3 collecting and an archive of all my CDs 60GB worth of music. the system was running Slackware 8.0 when it shacked so the file system is ext2 and I did have it mounted as /MP3Z in that box. I'm assuming how to do it but I am not quite sure what steps I need to take to get it done. If anybody could please give me some pointers I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you

C.Howe