I'm more familiar with Novell and (god help me) Windoze than
Linux, but I have been dabbling at the penguin for awhile.   Now I
am thinking of an enterprise Linux network with servers in remote
offices etc.    Right now I have mostly netware with NDS.     I like a
lot of the features in Novell's latest NSS file system, and the XFS
system appears to have a lot of those same features.

Could you tell me - am I going down the correct path here - to
Linux servers and XFS - and also is there an open source
alternative to NDS?   I know that Novell sells eDirectory for Linux
and I havent priced it out, but if everything else was open source
why not the directory too.

Is there any management package that would replace Zenworks?

Thanks for your help - I just need to know where to look to find the
documents so I can read up.....

Later - DR