On Sun, 28 Apr 2002, Norman Zhang wrote:

I have a **possible** solution but I use fetchmail to open the relay and
then.... fetch them all as well as send!

I use a combination o postfix, procmail, fetchmail and PINE!

If you want to open the relay... fetchmail can do it for you!

Ricardo C O Freitas

Linux user # 102240 => Machine # 96125 => Seti@home user