>Just thought I'd pass along that I just installed Jedi Knight 2 on my Mandrake
>Linux box using Winex 2.0!

There is of course already a dedicated JK2 server available, but it is nice
to know that
someone got the game itself working :-)

>Installation was not perfect - there was some issues with fonts/screens
>being a
>little skewed/scrambled, but nothing that you can't get around.

This is not restricted to the Winex installation. I have found similar
problems on other
Windows based systems, so sometimes Linux/Winex can run Windows games better
than Windows :-)
Out of interest, how did you resolve these problems?

Steve.