From: Josef Lowder [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, 2 May 2002 12:31 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] How to cope with the volume of linux-mandrake mail?

Any suggestions on how to efficiently cope with the volume of linux-mandrake

mail?  I just signed up to the newbie and expert mail lists and I am
overwhelmed by the volume of email.

I created a new folder named linux and set the post address as
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" thinking that perhaps that would cause new
incoming mail to go to that folder instead of cluttering up my inbox, but
that doesn't work.

Josef Lowder
[EMAIL PROTECTED]