Worked perfect. Thanks!

Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Joseph Braddock
Sent: April 30, 2002 5:17 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] Re: KDE 3.0 - question on installation

You haven't installed KDE3 yet!  The urpmi.addmedia simply adds the
directory to the list of sources used by urpmi and the Mandrake Software
Manger (such as Mandrake CD1, CD2, etc).  To actually install KDE3, go
back to the directory where you have the files (/home/"MyName"/kde3 in
your posting).  Once there, root, do a urpmi *  and that will install
it.

Joe