Thank you Brian,

but the point is I already had this connection sharing, and I was able to set
it up with the help of some list members ( infact you were the one who helped
me out alot back then :) )

but the problem is that while having this sharing, and Linux was used as a
firewall, and Bastille was running...etc. I had performance problems, my
connection used to go down a lot, and when I contacted the ISP their
technician came in and said that the reason why I was getting disconnected is
becoz the  NIC was trying to connect with a 100 speed while the line can only
handle 10, thats why i was getting disconnected too often. He said he didnt
know how to force the card to connect with 10 under linux, so he offered me a
new IP  ( without paying for it though :)

I posted another question on the list asking if I can force the card to
connect with 10 speed,

Isnt there a way to concet both PCs while them having the 2 IP's ? I really
liked the idea coz back then my w2k machine had to get off the net whenever I
needed to take my notebook ( the linux machine ) with me to school ( which
used to piss off my 4 years old son as he couldnt surf pbskids.org  while I
wasnt at home :) )

I just need them to be on the same LAN so that i can share the printer and
browse both hard drives using samba.

():-)

Hanan AL-Shargi