Marcia wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> Some months ago I asked about a programming app for Linux that was simple and
> easy to learn and some of you gave me a name of one that I just cannot
> remember. It was something like Enterprise? but I am sure it was not the Java
> Enterprise. Maybe it was a different name than that. It was around December,
> of 2001 that I asked for this I believe. The archives do not seem to go back
> that far for searching. Does anyone know what program this could have been?
> Sorry to have such sketchy info about it. Thanks for any help.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Marcia

Marcia,

Check this out

http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/flists.php3

Scroll down to the ARCHIVES heading and and read away.

Aw hell, im feeling magnanamous, here you go.

http://www.mail-archive.com/newbie@linux-mandrake.com/

On that i beleive the top thread may be your one you are enquiring about.
(Dunno, I havent opened it)

Cheers
Michael

--
If a person is FAMOUS in this country, they have to go on the ROAD for
MONTHS at a time and have their name misspelled on the SIDE of a