Hi all
And a big Hi to Femme :-)) I have been offline for ages thanks to a surprise change in protocols by my ISP :-(( Back now though :-)) I got 2 of the 3 CDs for mandrake 8.2 on a linux mag this month - is it worth upgrading (from 8.1)? And am i right in assuming that its back to square 1 if I do upgrade, with a complete ditch of all the hard work I put in on installing the bits and pieces for 8.1? There are one or two things that aren't playing ball, so just wondering if 8.2 will be better - mainly I'm having trouble with cups and printing. This has probably been done to death already, so sorry if I am late off the mark and have missed lots. Also, I don't have the 3rd CD - how much do I need it?
Heather