I thought RFBDrake just did windows terminal server emulation, but launching
it again, I'm not so sure. It seems to be too new to have documentation. All
I know is that I launch it and nothing happens. No errors, nothing.
The VNC java client works fine in Konq, but not Moz. The trouble with that is
two sets of scroll bars makes my head hurt. I could run the server at 640x480
but this is the 21st century for gods sake.
Any troubleshooting advise for the straight VNC client?

RichardA

shane, Saturday 04 May 2002 19:57: