I too have an onboard SiS 620 and a monitor that doesn't appear on the list. After
much trial and error, I have found that the following settings work for me:

* XFree 3.3.6 (4.0.3 doesn't work for me) without 3D acceleration.
* Generic monitor that can do 1280 x 1024 @ 60 Hz (which is the closest match to the
specs given in my monitor's documentation). The high frequency choices don't work for
me.

Try this, and be prepared to do some trial and error work yourself. Given the number
of queries I've seen about SiS video adaptors generally, and the SiS 6xx specifically,
I've decided to avoid SiS products on my next computer.
--
Warren Post
Santa Rosa de Copan, Honduras