On Sat, 04 May 2002 20:27:53 -0500
Brian Koppe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thank you.  Now that I've been able to get it to run, I get the error
> "kinstalltheme: command not found"  I'm running Mandrake 8.2 and KDE 3.
>  Anyone know what to do here?  Sorry for being such a newb :-P
>
> Brian

That is part of kdelibs 3, which I would assume gets installed when you
install KDE. The script may be looking for kinstalltheme in the wrong
place, though. Do a "locate kinstalltheme" in a terminal, and you'll see
if a) you have it installed and b) where it is. If you don't have it
installed, install it using software manager in the control center. If you
do have it installed, look at the script in a text editor and see where
it's looking for kinstalltheme, and change it to the correct location.

Todd

--
Todd Slater
10:17pm up 9 days, 12:27, 2 users, load average: 0.07, 0.15, 0.07