If I open a terminal and type "display", Image Magick opens fine. But if I try to open
Image Magick from the menu item, nothing happens. This is true in every window manager
I have (KDE, IceWM, etc.), so it's not a window manager specific problem. MenuDrake
shows me that the menu item for Image Magick is correct, so it's not a malformed menu
item. (Nonetheless, I have also deleted and reinstalled the menu item -- no change.) I
can find no reference to this problem in the documentation nor at imagemagick.org.

Any idea as to what's wrong and how to fix it?
--
Warren Post
Santa Rosa de Copan, Honduras