From: Brian Koppe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, May 06, 2002 2:34 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] Follow-up question about bookmarks...

First off, thank you for the help copying my Mozilla bookmarks - I
didn't realize it was so easy.  Two other things:  1) How do I import my
Mozilla bookmarks in Konqueror and 2) I have a friend who use(d) IE and
I just got him to try Linux - how would he import the IE bookmarks into
either Mozilla or Konqueror?  Thanks!

Brian