darklord wrote:

> Don't feel bad Miark! I routinely play 3 (2 comps and myself) vs 5 comps (top
> vs bottom) in Starcraft: Broodwars and win...and yet, when I play humans I
> usually lose... I think its because ultimately, the comps, no matter how good
> the AI, are predictable after a fashion. Humans (to their credit!) can't be
> predicted with serious accuracy... Oh well... ;-)

So now that we've all established we suck, *Myself included* why dont'
we find an IRC server to chat on & Setup games?

I usually use irc.enterthegame.com for my gaming goodness in #wfa
channel.

:)

Let me know pvtly if you wish.  And fwiw, I always lose at games against
humans so we're all in good company.

--
Femme

Good Decisions You boss Made:

"We'll do as you suggest and go with Linux.  I've always liked that
character from Peanuts."

- Source: Dilbert