Hi All,

I have posted last week asking if there is a way I can set the 10/100 NIC's
speed to 10, and some one suggested that it is easer to set the hub's speed
instead.
I tried netconf, harddrake, Mandrake control center, I couldnt find anyplace
hat lets you set the NIC's speed ?!

I checked the hub and its auto detecting, ther's no way I can set its speed.
Does anybody else have other suggestion ?

Just in case I'm looking at the wrong direction, I'm trying to lower the
card's speed coz my ISP guy told me that  the reason my linux box is getting
disconnected from the DSL every now and then is becoz, my NIC is trying to
connect at 100 speed while the internal networking in the wall ( which conects
me to their DSL ) can only handle 10 ! I'm kind of getting specticle here, but
my W2K box ( whcih have a seperate IP ) is not getting disconnected after I
set the speed of the NIC to 10  @-@

ANy suggestions Appreciated.

Hanan AL-Shargi