A microsft Publisher file?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of civileme
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2002 10:53 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] file.PUB in LM8.1 ??

Bob Read wrote:

> Does anyone  know how to open/read  a file with
> a  .pub extension while using LM8.1 ??
> I just received this file and need to work on it.
> but  can't open it.
>
> TIA,
>
> Bob
>
>--
>Bob Read
>http://www.cyberhymnal.org/htm/b/e/bestill.htm
>
>Soli Deo Gloria-Solus Christus-Sola Gratia-Sola Fide-Sola Scriptura
>The Church of The Master [Baptist]
>    Providence, Rhode Island
>http://users.ids.net/~bobread/cotm.htm
<http://users.ids.net/%7Ebobread/cotm.htm>

Try the binary editor...  If you can find the images you can clip them
out and open them with a viewer, ands then stand some chance of decoding
the rest.  .pub is the output of what is little more than a crippled
version of Word with some new point-and-clicks.

Civileme