I'm trying to get CVS to work from my linux box across to the server which
is running hpux and I get this error.  I thought my problem was that ssh was
not installed on the hp machine.  It now is installed but I still get the
following error.

ssh:  connect to address a.b.c.d port 22:  Connection refused

I tried watching the packets in ethereal but it didn't give me any info that
helped.  Is something not running?  Have I configured something wrong?  How
can I determine if the problem is my box or the other box?

TIA

Jeanie