I am trying to use the python-2.2-9mdk.i586.rpm to upgrade my Python
version.  This appears to have  PyQt-2.5-1mdk.src[1].rpm and
python-2.2-9mdk.i586[1].rpm.

Both of the RPMs above have dependencies, I can understand this but do
not understand and cannot find some of what they are looking for.

Example:
libpython2.2 is a dependency of python-2.2-9mdk.i586[1].rpm. so when I try
to install libpython2.2 it has dependancies of rpmlib(PayloadFilesHavePrefix)
<= 4.0-1        and
 rpmlib(CompressedFileNames) <= 3.0.4-1  What are these and how can I
satisfy this dependency.

Thanks for any help.

Regards
MikeT