I'm not saying that it's the best way to do things, but they did ask if it
was possible....

It's much better to have users you trust on your box then to have ones you
don't.

Actually, the below is only part of the answer....there is something in the
shells that can be done to ignore any executables under a user directory,
for example...I've never actually done it, but I've been on servers that
were set up that way.

Michael

--
Michael Viron