On Thu, 16 May 2002 04:55, Brian Koppe wrote:
> I'm trying to get KSplashML running, but I couldn't install the packages
> off of my D's - a dependency on kdebase2.2.2 - I'm running KDE3.  I
> searched in the KDE RPMs and could not find one for KSplashML - am I
> correct in assuming it's just not available as of yet, or does someone
> know of a way it works?
>
> Thanks
> Brian

The cooker package kde3-ksplashml-0.93.1-2mdk.i586.rpm is available from
ftp://ftp.surfnet.nl/pub/os/Linux/distr/Mandrake/Mandrake-devel/cooker/i586/Mandrake/RPMS2/
but I don't know if will work with the version of KDE3 you are using.  It
works here but I'm using Mandrake cooker (8.3).

In any case, it is in the subdirectory RPMS2 on mirror sites.

skinky
--
oxymoron:  Microsoft Works