Maybe I'm missing something, but I cant seem to edit the whole Application Menu using MenuDrake.

Either using System or Root the editor does not show all the available applications and anything I've added is not shown.

Problem I've got is that I've screwed up the What To Do? Menu, and now I cant seem to restore it.

I've tried;

Reloading user config

Reload system menu. (the Mandrake manual says this should restore to post installation state...but so far it hasn't)

Also tried the Menu Style options but again they don't solve the problem.

I'm really scratching my head, this should be such a simple problem to solve but I've failed completely so far :(

Is there any other KDE menu editor available (haven't been able to find one yet)?

Or does anyone know how to manually edit the existing menu entries?

Thanks

Andy