Where should I go to find a listing of the command-line commands? I've been
trying to copy the MP3's from the CD's that I burned over to a personal
folder, but it buggers up rather often. Last time I tried, it gave me an
error message when the file was at the end of being copied that it couldn't
read the file. I tried it with another file and it happened again.  I know
that the command-line is more reliable than a GUI, plus I think it's a good
idea to get to know the commands when in command-line anyway. I remember what
CS does, but that's about it.

This list has been exceedingly helpful and encouraging. I only wish that I'd
known about it two years ago when my buddy left for Wisconson, leaving me (a
Windows user at the time) stuck with Mandrake 6 and no idea of how to use it
effectively.

Iceburgh69