-------
Sender: John P. Chambers    Business: Discovery Center, Inc.
Hm. Ph. (713) 465-4209       Bus. Ph.: (713) 963-0043
Texas Licenses:                    Fax Ph.: Same - CALL FIRST
  LMSW-ACP,  LMFT,         6024 Fairdale
  LPC, LCDC                         Houston, Texas 77057
http://www.hal-pc.org/~jpc/ Main Email: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hounix, Inc. (Unix User Group)  Houston, Texas Past President
Virtual FoxPro User Group (VFUG) Public Relations Mgr.
   http://www.vfug.org/ Email mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
AFP (Active FoxProPages) http://www.afpweb.com/ Email mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Member HAL-PC BOD and FoxPro SIG Flunky
http://www.hal-pc.org/~jpc Email mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]