My company has one server that does everything: web, SMTP, POP,
FTP, SSH, etc. I've had zero problems for about 3 years. Not
long ago I upgraded to 8.2, and everything has been great
except--and I can hardly believe it--it crashed this week!

We suspected that the power went out, and the ISP where we
are a co-host, didn't turn our machine back on. They maintain
that our server just puked because when they came in, the screen
was full of "junk". We're not sure what to believe.

At any rate, I was wondering if there is anything I can do,
any log I can browse, etc. to find out what might have caused
this. Any ideas?

tia,
Miark