Dear ones,
i have installed mandrake or is it mad drake?! in its latest avatar and
found that even when there is no fire wall it is refusing acceptance of
email from outsied users.
Say for example I send a mail to my machine which is running sendmail
daemon nicely and sending mails to all the recipients in the world at
large, it is refusing to accept mails sent to it. The reason given is that
my machine is refusing to accept mails with the reason, access denied. Can
any one help me how to solve this problem?????

--
S.Ganesan
Principal Scientist