On Saturday 25 May 2002 05:16 pm, Michael Adams opened a general hailing
frequency and transmitted to all open stations:

> No Shane, you are doing it right. It may be a setup thing that i have
> done. I am pretty sure that i am not trying to send a link :-). I tried
> sending the same file from a fat32 partition and it did the same thing
> with the 8-bit and Quoted-printable encoding options. I am simply
> bemused.

maybe the at32 is the key, do you have the same trouble sending from a linux
part?

not that it will help much, but i admit i am curious now....

--
"The linux philosophy is laugh in the face of danger. Oops. Wrong one. 'Do
it yourself.' That's it."  -L. Torvalds

shane
Profile at: http://dmoz.org/profiles/shen.html
Proud to be a DMOZ editor since 10-98