> This is a multi-part message in MIME format...
>
> ------------=_1022381743-1501-508
>
> How do I restart my Internet Daemon from a Term window?

Which one? There's several. If you cannot connect to anyone (can you
try pinging your gateway?) you probably should try checking the
DSL connection hardware. Usually you don't need to reestablish it like
a ppp / modem connection. Once in a while it gets fouled up, and the
(usual) solution is to cycle power on the DSL modem (mine's external)
and then to try a few pings to see if you can get through to the
'outside'.