I use the Cisco Aironet Wireless card on my laptop here at work, and the
only thing I had to do to get it to work was to simply plug it in .. it
automatically loaded the appropriate drivers and installed the necessary
kernel module to be able to access it.  I didn't even have to go to
Cisco's website and download any drivers.  This was the easiest hardware
install I have ever done, on ANY OS.

Terry