On Wednesday 29 May 2002 08:20 pm, Joseph Braddock did speak unto the
huddled masses, saying:

> I believe he is asking for something to use instead of Exchange that can
> talk to M$ Outlook.  The connector would let Evolution talk to Exchange.

ah, you are right of course...

...and in that case you may be out of luck.  best i can say is that i know
it is being worked on.  example http://lwn.net/2001/1206/pr/pr4577.php3

other wise you are likely looking at several different apps used together to
do the same thing, and that means the traing you don't want to do.  maybe
you are better pushing linux in other places first?

anyone else?  is this an honest hole in the linux sofware catalog?

--
"To live is to war with trolls" -Isben

shane
Profile at: http://dmoz.org/profiles/shen.html