On Thursday 30 May 2002 6:56 am, ben wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Im a New Linux user, yes i've been using win2k/server for years.  I just
> install Kvirc and want to uninstall and reinstall a different verson is
> there any documention that could help me or you could send me.
>
> Thanks for you time.
>
> Ben,

If you are installing/removing RPM's all you have to do is click on the new
RPM in your konqueror file manager and select 'Open' when prompted, and the
old version will be removed and the new one installed.

Done-  It does not get much easier than that does it?

If you just want to remove an rpm Open  Mandrake software manager. search for
the installed rpm, highlight it, and press the install/remove button.

derek