On Thursday 30 May 2002 07:58 pm, you wrote:
> Not what you want to hear, but for what it's worth, I find that
> rpmfind.net is also a great resource for finding Mandrake rpm's.
>
> - Paul Rodriguez

Thank you to all of you who replied to my question. I definately think I got
a bad batch of cd's here.

I do like the Mandrake distro a lot and there is some great commercial
packages on the cd's. But, the basic packages should be there too! I hope
this gets resolved. Maybe they should provide free corrected cd's to all the
folks that have spent good money for the Power Pack Edition. Just doesn't
seem right that people are paying for a defective set of discs.

I suppose I should have checked the archives for this list before posting.
Sorry about that but I was frustrated.

I'll be checking RPM find and my download cd's for the packages that I need.

Thanks again to all who replied.

Mike