On Fri, 2002-05-31 at 16:18, Jerry wrote:
> OK.. i figured if i told gcombust to use an existing image (an .ISO)
> (2nd option on the burn tab... just below Data files/no image) it woul d
> create a disk extracting individual files from this image.. wrong?  i
> guess so since when it was done i listed the contents of the cd and it
> was an exact copy of the ISO file, not the disk that the ISO was of.
> what am i doing wrong here?  any ideas?  thanks.. or .. just point me to
> the right howto/man page since i've been browsing for hours and reading
> things that seem to have nothing to do with what i'm looking for.
> thanks :-)

So, you entered the name of the iso in the text box and then clicked on
the combust button at the bottom? Weird. are you sure the iso is good?

Just a thought, but you didn't select the iso file in the data files
tab? I doubt it, but that is about the only other thing i can think of
that would cause what you describe.

--
Chris Spackman