On Saturday 01 June 2002 01:27 pm, Miark did speak unto the huddled masses,
saying:

> Over the course of two years, I've been tossing old
> CDs in a pile. I'm guessing there are about 100 now.
> Any interesting ideas as to what I could do with
> them?

got a shot gun?

you could use them for wheels on some wild model car styles.

they make handy reflectors for survival situations.

i used to teach a computer class, and one year we decorated a christas tree
with them.

take up sewing.  pretend they are _really_ big sequins.  disco is back!

get a dog, teach it it to catch cds they way other dogs catch frisbies.

if they are all burns of linux install cds you could ship them to MS with a
note "don't steal your next OS from apple, they expect it, try this
instead."

<serious>...but keep the most recent install burns for shipping to "third
world" countries.  include spare 'puter parts if you can.</serious>

invite over 30 of your best friends, ready a camera by pointing it into the
air, and take pictures of "the UFO invasion!"

get yourself some targets and become "tux-san, linux ninja" for a few hours.

redo the bedroom.  hang them on the ceiling.  reflective side down if you
are into that.

ask AOL what they do.  they must have worked out _something_ by now.

two words.  geek hubcaps.

some wild sunglasses could be possible too.

everyone always says "coasters" but the whole in the middle kinda makes that
pointless.....

- --
I used to be confused, but now I am not that sure anymore......

shane
Profile at: http://dmoz.org/profiles/shen.html
Proud to be a DMOZ editor since 10-98
Mandrake Users Club Member http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/club/