On Sun, 2 Jun 2002 14:33:52 +0200, Joan Tur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hallo!
>
> Have any of you installed Ximian Gnome?  If so are you able to start Gnome
> control center to change settings??  8-?

It works fine for me. What seems to be the problem? Try loading it from a
terminal (the command is 'gnomecc') so that you can get a readout of errors.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan

"After you install Windows XP, you have the option to create user accounts. If
you create user accounts, by default, they will have an account type of
Administrator with no password." -- Microsoft KnowledgeBase article Q293834