I really can't speak about the powerpack (exactly) since I have the Prosuite
DVD+8 CDs, however I did notice that when I searched for "kpackage" in
software mangler, it did not show it as installed or in the list of sources,
however when right mouse click on an RPM, it is one of the menu choices.
(as I remember this thread was started about Kpackage). I also noticed that I
had to search and add some other programs that are normally installed
(eyecandy and games mainly) when you select everything possible from the
"expert" + select packages indivudly. I also missed ViaVoice, so I went back
to my 7.2 powerpack (CD3 I think) added them to the sources in package
mangler, and installed. had to install blackdown JRE, also.. but ViaVoice
works great.