Has anyone set up Apache to host their own web page, and if so what is a good
way to start? I have been through the man for apache and several online
sources but can't really get a feel for making the html available to the
internet.  I will put the server ahead of my firewall but from there I am not
sure how to load the pages and set the URL. Is "Running  Apache" by O'Reilley
a good instructional book for this?  Point me and I will forge onward.
Thanks for any Help.
--
Dennis M. linux user #180842