I am setting up my own mail server and seem like I
have few more steps to go. When I send mail from
MS-outlook to my mail server it return and said
permission denies. I have question need to ask:

1. Do I need to setup ALL Linux users belong to
postfix group in able to send and receive mail?
2. To be able to create a email account for a user, I
must to create that user on my server first, is that
right?
3. If you can please help me how to get a rip off
"permission denies" thing.

4. How do I know if my port25 is running?

THANK YOU

Tuan