On Wednesday 05 June 2002 12:55, you wrote:
> Franki wrote:
> > basically, you need to run it as root and set what users can do
> > with it..
> >
> > chose "setup"  then go through and set all the various elements..
> >
> > in particular the "users" select your username and anyone elses
> > that should be able to use it. and set what they can do...
> >
> > once you finish, save the configuration, then go back and run it
> > as your username..
> >
> > all should work fine.
> >

> > rgds
> >
> > Frank

Just as a matter of general interest, there is one thing that EZCD5
and Nero cannot do that Xcdroast can. That is to copy and write to
disc Continuous Multiple  Audio Track, that is those audio discs that
have many tracks but NO GAPS. About 20 to 30% of the teenage
popular music market is sold in this catagory these days.
John
--
John Richard Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]