On Sun, 9 Jun 2002 21:47:51 -0300, "Patricio Cassain" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Hey !
>
> My name is Pato from Argentina, I'm a newbie Mandrake user running version
> 8.2
>
> I would like to get your opinion/recommendation based in your experience
> about what free X Server to install into Mandrake 8.2

I don't know anyone who _doesn't_ use XFree86. There are others, but XFree86
reigns in the desktop arena.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan

        "Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their
        important stuff on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it."
                        -- Linus Torvalds, after a hard drive crash.