I,m sorry it may have been a repeat because I have ask it before but missed
it if it was.I,ve had it conected a few times but I loose connection for any
reason I can,t reconnect.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Miark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2002 8:46 PM
Subject: Re: [newbie] internet shareing

> Is this a repeat of a recent message? If not, then judging from
> your e-mail address, the answer is no. You can't have a static
> IP address using the AT&T broadband service.
>
> Miark
>

> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> saith:
>
> > I,m shareing my internet connection with a windows2000 system .i had a
real hard time getting connected but even now if for any reason I shut down
either system the Mandrake 8.2 system is tough to get reconnected my ISP is
a dhcp someone told me it would been better if it was static.My access speed
is good ,I live real close to the provider so speeds don,t fall off much.

----