The example Paul gave below is for Sawfish, the default GNOME window manager.
There, you can associate combinations of keys and mouse clicks to actions. To
make a keybinding for any GTK+ (not only GNOME) app, simply highlight a menu
option and enter a key combo to assign to it. The newly assigned combo should be
displayed next to the menu entry. To remove the binding, simply highlight the
entry and press <delete>.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan

What's this script doing? unzip ; touch ; finger ; mount ; gasp ; yes ; umount ;
sleep. Hint: not everything is computer-oriented. Sometimes you're in a sleeping
bag, camping out with your girlfriend.