Hi,
I'm using Linux as my file server for all windows
computer via Samba. I have no problem with workgroup.
It works fine. Now, I want to setup my linux box works
like domain server (it means all windows users on my
network must logon to this computer). After I setup
smb.conf file, I use can not use Windows computer
access my Linux box. It said Domain not found! I test
smb.conf and it works fine. Therefore, I think I must
setup my Linux box as domain server first, isn't it?
If yes, WhAT SOFTWARE do I need to install in able to
setup my own domain? How do I test it? And can we use
Webmin to setup & test?
Any input is a big thanks

Thank you.

Tuan