From: FARSHAD
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2002 4:32 AM
Subject: [newbie] recover root Password ...

i did lose my root Password , but i'm sure correctly set root password during
install mdk 8.2 , but in that time i made a guest user and always i entered
with this user but when i did test root account i got incorrect password ..
now , how can i found what's my root password ?
thanks in advanced
bye