> FARSHAD wrote:
>
> hello to all
> i'm using from win98 and LM 8.2 with dual boot , i installed LM in
> Fat32 ..
> how can i see all files in my hdd by Linux ? i want have access too
> all files
> in all drives by Linux ..
> bye

You have to make mount points from the control center, but if you don't
know root password, you will have to reinstall to put it back in .

How did you lose the password? did you delete something? or change
something?

make sure you really have lost your root password before you reinstall
though.

--
Mike McNeese

Linux registered user # 248955
currently running Mandrake versions 8.0 and 8.2

"If obstacles are all we see, then we've lost sight of our goal!"