Welcome to Linux! Open the Mandrake Software Manager (should be on your
start menu at Configuration | Packaging | Software Manager). Here you
will have a complete list of all RPMs on all three CDs with a
description of what they do, what files they contain, where on your hard
disk they have been or would be installed, and more. You also can
install and uninstall any RPM with the Software Manager.

As you get to know Linux, the Software Manager will become one of your
most used tools. It's far more powerful and useful than those
unenlightening install.exe's you've used in Windows.

Warren