From: Matthias Monreal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2002 11:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] package downloads need conversion?

Hi everybody,

I'm trying to get my Mandrake 8.0 system online and need to install dhcpcd or pump as a dhcp client.  Can I download these packages on a Windows box and install them straight on my Linux box or do I have to convert them into a Linux compatible format?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Matthias