On Tue, 18 Jun 2002 09:00:47 -0700 (PDT)
Pauljames Dimitriu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Simple questions:  How do I get a list of all the
> groups available on a system.

2 ways: 1. From a console type 'less /etc/group', no quotes, or
        2. You can use userdrake from kde or whatever.

> Also, how do I get a list of groups attached to a project?

Do you mean what group owns a directory or a file? You can type 'ls -l
somefile'. That will give you the permissions as well as the user that
owns the file as well as the group that owns the file. HTH.

Bill