Title: RE: [newbie] perl modules

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of L.V.Gandhi
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2002 9:27 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] perl modules

I wanted to install YoSucker for getting yahoo mails.
It needs the following perl modules and some are missing in my system as shown
below
[lvgandhi@localhost utils]$ ./CheckModules
Module IO::Socket: Found.
Module IO::Socket::SSL: Missing.
Module MIME::Base64: Found.
Module Term::ReadKey: Missing.
Module Digest::MD5: Found.
I am using mdk 8.2. Where the missing modules lies(which rpms to install?)

--
L.V.Gandhi
203, Soundaryalahari Apartments, Lawsons Bay colony, Visakhapatnam, 530017

Looks like probably "mod_perl_ssl" or something like that. I can't check it cause I am not at the linux computer. but do a search in package manager for "mod" and see what shows up. HTH

Dennis M.